Insurance Claim Specialists

claim form

Do I need an Insurance Claim Specialist?

Let's face it, it is not in the Insurance companies best interest to pay you the maximum amount owed to you or cover every little item that gets damaged in a storm. B & G Enterprise has been working with just about every insurance company out there and we have been doing it for years. We know what information is needed by insurance companies to process your claim quickly and effectively. We also know how to get all damage covered.

Hail, wind and storm damage are considered an insurance loss on your homeowner’s policy. Most insurance companies will pay the entire cost, less your deductible, for replacing the roof if it is damaged. The claim is also considered a natural disaster and does not count against you for future rate increases.

Would you go to court without a Lawyer?

Our highly trained insurance claim specialists will deal with everyone for you and get your paperwork and insurance claim processed properly. We will act as a buyer advocate for you to make sure that your insurance company covers everything that they are responsible for.

Just give us a call and see what we can do for you at 402-934-4499